The Corporate Resource Cell is working for placement of students and fulfilling the Mission & Vision of the Institution. CRC aims to create a platform where Students and Industry can come together and explore the opportunities for employment.
In particular, the Centre aims at bridging the gap between the academia and corporate by focusing on producing highly competent and Industry ready professionals. It has the task to organize campus interviews for student placement and training and also organizes corporate guest lectures and industry interaction.CRC acts as an interface between the students, faculty and the corporate world to initiate continuous interaction with the industry, sharing industry experiences, and understanding the needs of the corporate world.
The Corporate Resource Center (CRC) plays an important role in shaping the careers of students from their induction and orientation, summer internships, mid-term projects, right to their final placements and even beyond. CRC also undertakes various academic and non-academic initiatives so that students are well equipped to meet varied industry requirements. The CRC also networks with the institution's alumni for creating more career opportunities. Likewise, it also aims to support alumni by creating more career opportunities and switches for them, through its vast network of industry contacts.
Therefore, managing Corporate - Institute interface is an important responsibility of this Centre and it is also involved in brand building activities for the group. Besides its core function of Placements and Internships for the students, the CRC is engaged in a host of support functions, meant to bring about continuous improvement in student activities.
The centre provides an opportunity to students to learn functional discipline with actual happenings in industry. The students are picked up by the industry depending on their needs and suitability. The placement brochures are prepared and sent to reputed industries and corporate houses. Students are given regular advice and guidance, how to involve actively in placement activities.
Key Responsibilities of CRC
- Provides multiple avenues for companies to augments their visibility on campus like sapling Plantations, Summer Projects, Guest Lectures in campus, Industrial Visits, interaction with the Faculty Members.
- Crc helps the students to get a close look at the companies and act as a deciding factor before opting a company for final placement and their career planning.
- The CRC maintains close contact with recruiters throughout the year and conducts numerous workshops on Resume Writing, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews and Sample Aptitude Tests to better prepare our students for job interviews.
- Crc team is fully committed to attending to the individual needs of our students and ensuring they achieve desired platforms for launching their professional careers.
- Conduct lecture sessions by eminent professionals from industries and educational organizations of national and international repute.
- Organizing industrial visits and summer training.
- Interact with the corporate houses for the placement of graduating students.
- Maintain constant liaison with the concerned HR personnel of the companies visiting the campus and with other institutes in the region for ‘off- campus’s placements.
- Counselling of students for career development.
- Undertake some programmes for Professional Skills Development (PSD) viz; written communication skills, verbal communication skills, group discussions, IQ/EQ development and interview techniques.
- Develop alliances with the academic arm of industries to offer their courses as electives besides the University curriculum.
- To organize corporate interactions for students on a regular basis.
- To maintain and update a database of contacts in companies which have an association with the organization. It would maintain constant interaction with them by informing them of events and happenings in organization on a continuous endeavours.
- To send brochures, newsletters, greetings etc. to the companies in CRC’s database on the behalf of the concerned organization.
- To make contacts/associations with organization which are being targeted for placements.
- Organizational Events(Carnivals,fests,annual function,celebrity nights).
- Formation of Clubs & Society